Sparkling Clean Canada has one of the most stringent and rigorous quality programs in the industry to ensure that its clients receive the highest quality of service. Our mobile Quality Control system ensures clients, management and cleaning staff are all in communication. Clients can see what management sees as to all communication for their site.
There are several factors that ensure our clients receive the services they are paying for. A few of these factors include but not limited to:
- Screening and hiring staff– we interview and match staff members to available locations. Most of our staff members come word of mouth from other staff members. By doing a thorough screening of potential staff members we reduce turnover and have trained, reliable and trustworthy people.
- Training– Just because everyone can say they clean but can they make it Sparkling Clean Canada. We work with our staff with site specific training. We hold regular training sessions on different cleaning topics.
- Supervision– We supervise all employees to ensure they are always giving quality work.
- Feedback– We welcome client and cleaning staff feedback to help with work performance and cleaning quality to ensure quality expectations.
- Communications– Showing respect and being supportive and clearly communicating our expectations is so important to a positive working environment. We encourage communication through our mobile app so everyone can see all concerns.
- Proper equipment and cleaning supplies– Cleaning staff cannot perform their duties if they are not equipped with correct equipment and cleaning supplies. Again broken equipment and supplies can be reported immediately on their mobile app. All equipment should be clean and in good working condition or replaced.
- Safety– All staff members must have their WHMIS training within 3 months of employment. Part of the onsite training is to ensure all staff understand their rights to safe work environment.